NEW YORK, Jan. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Fact.MR – A Market Research and Competitive Intelligence Provider: The global CCD wheel aligners market is predicted to be worth USD 3.6 billion in 2022, rising to USD 5.7 billion by 2032, with a CAGR of 4.7% between 2022 and 2032.
Growing awareness about the wheel alignment is generating demand for CCD wheel aligners. Wheel aligners, which provide a speedier alignment with a high level of accuracy, are becoming more popular among auto manufacturers and garages. During the projection years of 2022-2032, this is predicted to increase market demand by 2.1X.
Bad road conditions have a negative impact on the wheel arrangement in cars and other heavy vehicles. As a result, it becomes critical for the vehicle’s operator to have proper wheel alignment in order to maintain effective control over the vehicle’s steering in order to avoid road accidents.
For Critical Insights on This Market, Request For More Info
As a result, the usage of wheel aligners has become increasingly crucial, owing to an increase in the number of road accidents caused by misaligned wheels. During the forecast period of 2022-2032, this is estimated to result in a 230 BPS increase in the CCD wheel aligners market.
Wheel aligners with a high level of accuracy are essential for maintaining overall vehicle health and, as a result, preventing vehicle breakdowns. As a result, modern CCD wheel aligners have been produced, which use technologies such as charge-coupled devices (CCD) in wheel alignment machines to overcome all of the restrictions of traditional wheel aligners. In the future years, this is expected to increase market demand by nearly a quarter, or 25%, of current levels.
Base Year Value (2021A)
USD 3.4 Billion
Estimated Year Value (2022E)
USD 3.6 Billion
Projected Year Value (2032F)
USD 5.7 Billion
Global Growth Rate (2022-2032)
The CCD wheel aligners market is dominated by Europe, which accounts for 23.4% of total market share. This is due to the fact that this region has a larger penetration of wheel alignment equipment than other regions. The increase is mostly due to the increased usage of 6 camera CCD wheel aligners as a widely acknowledged advanced technology that is rapidly embraced due to their low cost, resulting in larger revenues for producers in the coming years.
- Europe region for CCD wheel aligners is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% during 2022-2032.
- Asia-Pacific CCD wheel aligners market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.1%.
- By product type, 6 camera CCD wheel aligners currently holds 51.9% of the CCD wheel aligners market share.
- By application, auto manufacturers segment holds more than 1/3rd i.e. 37.6% of the overall market share.
- Wheel aligners, which provide a faster alignment with a high level of accuracy, are becoming more popular among auto manufacturers and garages, thus driving the demand for CCD wheel aligners.
- Rising cases of road accidents caused by misalignment of wheels and introduction of multiple wheel technologies to spur the market growth.
- The scarcity of skilled labor to operate CCD wheel alignment machines is generating challenges and limiting product sales.
To learn more about CCD Wheel Aligners Market, you can get in touch with our Analyst at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=528
Due to the presence of numerous local and regional companies, the global CCD wheel aligners market is extremely fragmented and competitive. Key players use a variety of marketing strategies, including mergers & acquisitions, expansions, collaborations, and partnerships.
Leading companies also use new product creation as a strategic way to expand their market presence among consumers. Advanced CCD wheel aligners have been incorporated as a result of these efforts.
- Technovector has just released a contactless wheel alignment system that features automatic vehicle detection and adaptive towers that can assess a wide range of wheelbases. WideScope technology is used in their machine-vision wheel aligners for heavy-duty trucks, which allows for quick angle checks and adjustments.
Key Players in the CCD Wheel Aligners Market are
- Milwaukee Hand Trucks
- Apex Tool Group
- Blackhawk Industries
- Cooper Tools
- Masko Tech Engineers
- Actia Group
- Shenzhen 3Excel Tech Co. Ltd.
- Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
- Snap-On Incorporated
More Valuable Insights on CCD Wheel Aligners Market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the CCD wheel aligners market, presenting forecast statistics for the period from 2022-2032. The study divulges compelling insights on the global CCD wheel aligners market with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- By Product Type :
- By Vehicle Type :
- Road Vehicles
- Off-Road Vehicles
- By Application :
- Auto Manufacturers
- Tire Manufacturers
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Key Questions Covered in CCD Wheel Aligners Market Report
- The report offers insight into the CCD wheel aligners market demand outlook for 2022-2032.
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for CCD wheel aligners market between 2022 and 2032.
- CCD wheel aligners market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry.
- CCD wheel aligners market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others.
Explore Fact.MR’s Coverage on the Industrial Goods Domain –
3D Wheel Aligners Market Analysis – 3D wheel aligner sales have been boosted by rising demand for 5-camera and 6-camera 3D wheel aligners, as well as increased need for automobile maintenance and repair. 3D wheel aligners are widely used in garages, the auto industry, and tyre production as a critical component of vehicle repair and servicing activities.
Cutting Wheels Market Forecast – In the coming years, the market for cutting wheels is likely to remain promising. The rising metal and construction sectors will be the primary market drivers. With an endless consumption of cut metal pipes, TMT steel rods, and HYSD bars.
Marine Wheel Bearings Market Trends – Globalization has boosted the global marine wheel bearing market, resulting in an increase in the volume of international trade. The global marine wheel bearing market has benefited from increased demand for recreational boats and yachts as a result of rising disposable incomes, as the products are required for effective maintenance.
Surface Conditioning Wheels Market Scope – Surface conditioning wheels are in high demand as the focus shifts to high-precision industrial applications. The pharmaceutical and aerospace industries are in high demand.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [email protected]