Marshall County Courthouse
Court — Friday
• Zachery Ronald Dean Grady produced an initial appearance on a working whilst underneath the influence-second offense charge, a driving even though revoked charge and a speeding charge. The community defender’s place of work is appointed as counsel. The preliminary listening to is scheduled for 1 p.m. on June 20. A substance abuse analysis is requested with the effects submitted to the courtroom.
• Rambo Marco Sadie made an original visual appearance on a probation violation cost and a domestic abuse assault cost. Jeff Hazen is appointed as counsel for both equally cases. The probation revocation hearing is scheduled for 11:30 a.m. on June 29. Bond is set at $5,000 money. The preliminary hearing on the domestic abuse-third or subsequent offense cost is 1 p.m. on June 20. Bond is set at $5,000 dollars or surety. A no-get hold of order has been issued for the shielded social gathering.
• Alejandra Dean Bly created an original physical appearance on a possession of a controlled substance-2nd offense cost. The public defender’s business office is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is set at 1 p.m. on June 30. A material abuse evaluation is purchased with the effects submitted to the court.
• Dean Allen Oziah Jr. created an first visual appeal on a community intoxication charge and a possession of drug paraphernalia demand. Oziah pleaded guilty and the fine is $210 with a $31.50 surcharge and $60 in courtroom prices for a complete of $301.50.
• Marsiano Jose Galvez made an first overall look on a driving while barred demand. Taylor Reichardt is appointed as counsel. The preliminary listening to is scheduled for 1 p.m. on June 30.
• Riley Jeanne Robinson manufactured an first appearance on an illegal passing of a faculty bus cost-initial offense. A pre-trial conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on July 13 in Justice of the peace Court.
• Williams Eugene Whytus created an initial appearance on a driving beneath suspension demand. A pre-demo meeting is set at 9:30 a.m. on July 13 in Justice of the peace Courtroom.
• Alvin Morris created an original look on an illegal passing of a faculty bus demand. A pre-demo conference is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. on July 13 in Justice of the peace Court.
• Aung Get created an original visual appeal on an functioning although under the influence-second offense cost and a failure to retain management cost. Taylor Reichardt is appointed as counsel. The preliminary hearing is scheduled for 1 p.m. on June 30. A substance abuse analysis is purchased with the effects submitted to the court docket.
• Oscar Daniel Meraz produced an first appearance on a possession of marijuana-to start with offense charge and an inappropriate rear lamps cost. The preliminary listening to is established at 1 p.m. on June 30. A substance abuse evaluation is requested with the final results submitted to the court docket.
• Crystal Propp to Adriana Regalado, Jose Angel Regalado and Regalados Realty Corp., 8 s. Eighth St.
• K Murphy, P Murphy, Kim and Peter Murphy to Yasmira Perez Romero, 1106 W. Church St.
• Diane Bryant to Michael W. Bryant, 200 S. Jeffrey St., 902 W. Major St. Le Grand
• The Estate of Robert E. Fouch to Aimee and John Beck, 2410 Sand Street
• GreenState Credit rating Union, Marshall County Sheriff, Town of Marshalltown, Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems Inc., Jacqueline C. and Steven C. Shaffer to Aquila Sletten, 105 Next Ave., Melbourne
• Gregory S. Rankin to Jeffrey J. Rankin, 2761 Garwin Highway
• Erica and Erik Nilius to Elizabeth and Matthew Streeter, 2513 255th St.
• Roman Sanchez Garcia, Mirna A. and Roman Sanchez to Juan Antonio Sanchez Santibanez, 911 N. Fifth Ave.
• Alecia D. and Dustin M. Youthful to Ashley M. and Nicholas R. Krimmer, 3071 280th St.
• Ashley Michelle Ebersole, Ashley Michelle and Nicholas Krimmer to Scott G. Franks and Lilia Ocampo Franks, 1324 Greenfield Push
• Jason and Suzanne Berkey to Kelly J. Mann, 1002 S. 10th Ave.
• The Estate of Tracy Truman Rosedale to Raejean Rosedale, 301 S. Principal St., Laurel
• The Estate of Tracy Truman Rosedale to Brett Rosedale, 1510 Oaks Ave., Albion
• Barbara L. and James E. Judkins to Richard Irish, 209 E. Church St., Gilman
• The Estate of Robert Wall Peters to Ryah Candace Peters, Robert & Randa Peters Household Believe in, Randa La Rae Peters Trustee, 1904 E. Merle Hibbs Blvd.
• Mary E. Case, John W. and Mary E. Hamilton to John W. and Mary E. Hamilton, 106 W. Webster St.
Marshalltown Police Department
• On Thursday, a burglary was reported in the 700 block of North Fourth Avenue.
• On Thursday, a theft of motor vehicle sections or add-ons valued below $300 was described to the Marshalltown Police Station.
• On Thursday, Valerie Fay Maine, 59, was cited for faillure to produce to pedestrians proper of way and no legitimate driver’s license.
• On Thursday, June 9, Sa Guoi Htoo, 29, was cited for no legitimate driver’s license.
• On Friday, Rambo Sadie, 36, was arrested for domestic abuse assault-3rd or subsequent offense and on a warrant.
• On Thursday, Dean Oziah Jr., 51, was arrested for general public intoxication-first offense and possession of drug paraphernalia.